Want to get more exercise?
Your body is like a car. You’ve got to rev the engine every day or it just won’t run right.
Pick ONE thing to commit to this month:
Join or Sign Up:
- The Y Fitness Challenge Class at my local YMCA.
- An exercise class that meets every week.
- A mall walking group.
Kickstart a healthy habit:
- Walk for at least 5 minutes every day.
- Walk up and down stairs for 5 minutes every day.
- Make appointments to exercise at least 3 days a week (good if you exercise but not consistently).
- Find a buddy and schedule time to exercise together.
- I will restart a habit that worked for me in the past.
Make a plan:
- Pick a start date.
- Tell friends and family about your one-month plan and ask them to remind you and check in on you.
For more information on exercise, check out this website:
Workouts for people with pain and disability: http://www.ncpad.org/14weeks/index.php